Damask rose essential oil in organic jojoba oil
Rose is the queen of all essential oils. It supports feminineness, emotionality and fertility. It heals deep emotional wounds. It alleviates insomnia.
The oil contains 1,5 % of OTTO rose.
Instructions for use
All essential oils in jojoba are intended for preparing massage oils or for direct use in very small quantities directly on the skin as oil perfume.
However, they are not intended for use in essential oil diffusers in view of the content of greasy oils.
Suggested dosage for massages used in combination with Basic Eoné Massage oil, Almond Oil, Neutral Bath and Shower Oil or Neutral Hydrophilic Oil:
- Newborns to 6 months – do not use.
- 6 to 12 months of age and pregnant women – 1 drop per 1 tablespoon of an Eoné oil.
- 12 to 36 months of age: 2 drops per 1 tablespoon of an Eoné oil.
- 3 to 5 years of age and nursing mothers: 4 drops per 2 tablespoons of an Eoné oil.
- 5 to 9 years of age: 5 drops per 2 tablespoons of an Eoné oil.
- Children over 9 years of: 6 drops per 2 tablespoons of an Eoné oil.
- Adults: 6 - 12 drops per 2 tablespoons of an Eoné oil.
- Suitable for
- your own composition of oils
your own skin oil or personal perfume
- In pregnancy
- DO NOT USE!!!
- For childbirth
- Natural ingredients
- jojoba oil cold-pressed organic
rosa damascena essential oil OTTO
- Quality of raw materials
- PSP – raw materials from Environmentally Friendly Production (Organic)
- invigorating fragrance
- glass bottle
- Monitored fragrance components
You might also like