LAVENDER MAILLETTE, 100% organic
Steam distillation of blossoms and inflorescences.
CAS: 8000-28-0, 90063-37-9
INCI name: LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL
Country of origin: France, Provence
Sweet herbal, gentle, slightly floral scent.
- According to professional literature lavender is suitable during pregnancy and birth.
- It is an effective and pleasant disinfectant for abrasions.
- It accelerates skin tissue regeneration.
- Lavender alleviates tension, supports good sleep.
Lavender Maillette is cultivated from cuttings. All plants are of the same colour, they are genetically identical, of the same height, same blossom colour, they are in bloom at the same time as the parent plant. This facilitates easy care, determining the best harvest and distillation time and provides for a significantly higher yield of essential oil, about 35 kg per hectare.
Instructions for use
Essential oil for professional use.
For massages of adults and children with sufficient knowledge of aromatherapy.
- Suitable for
- your own composition of oils
- Cleaning & washing
- Air freshening
- relieves tension
- For children
- In pregnancy
- For childbirth
- Breastfeeding women
- Internal use
- food quality
- Natural ingredients
- lavender maillette essential oil organic
- Quality of raw materials
- PSP – raw materials from Environmentally Friendly Production (Organic)
- For DIY cosmetics
- ingredient for cosmetics
- glass bottle
- for experts
- Monitored fragrance components
- Shelf life
- 30 months
Customers who bought this product also bought: