SANT – MASSAGE OIL
Massage oil for the mother’s belly during the postpartum period.
Sant is intended for a gentle massage of the mother’s belly during the postpartum period when the mother needs as much care as the new baby. The oil improves skin elasticity; it gives the mother strength and renews her mental wellbeing. It makes evacuation easier. Sant makes the postpartum contractions less intense in multiparas. Midwives have experienced better cleansing and swaddling of the uterus thanks to gentle massages with Sant.
Instructions for use
It is best if the baby’s father gives the massage to the mother. On the first day, just gently hold your hand on the lower abdomen. You can start with a very gentle massage on the second day after the delivery.
- Apply Sant very slowly from the navel outwards clockwise.
- Go from side to side, alternating both palms, from the upper abdomen to the lower abdomen.
- Draw horizontal figure eight starting at the top of the belly, proceeding downwards to the lower abdomen.
- Massage the mother’s hips, very gently for the first 2 or 3 days. Do not massage if the mother is still bleeding, just sway the hips gently.
- Gently massage the area around the sacrum and the tail bone, gently, clockwise.
Massage several times a day, at least in the morning and in the evening.
- Breastfeeding women
- Natural ingredients
- apricot kernel oil cold-pressed
evening primerose oil cold-pressed
geranium rose essential oil
laurel leaf essential oil
rosa damascena essential oil OTTO
- plastic bottle
- Monitored fragrance components
Customers who bought this product also bought: