CHAMOMILE IN JOJOBA, 88% organic ingredients
Roman chamomile essential oil in organic jojoba oil
Roman chamomile oil is great for allergic skin and for teething. Gently apply on the gums of a teething baby, also externally on the face in the place where the new teeth are emerging. The strength of natural chamomile will get through the skin tissues.
Chamomile has soothing effect in the area of solar plexus, it relieves menstrual cramps, muscle and rheumatic pains.
It brings relief to strained nerves and soul.
Instructions for use
All essential oils in jojoba are intended for preparing massage oils or for direct use in very small quantities directly on the skin as oil perfume.
They are not intended for use in essential oil diffusers in view of the content of greasy oils.
Suggested dosage for massages used in combination with carrier oils (Almond Oil, Neutral Bath and Shower Oil or Basic Eoné Massage oil):
- Newborns to 6 months – do not use.
- 6 to 12 months of age and pregnant women – 1 drop per 1 tablespoon of carrier oil.
- 12 to 36 months of age: 2 drops per 1 tablespoon of carrier oil.
- 3 to 5 years of age and nursing mothers: 4 drops per 2 tablespoons of carrier oil.
- 5 to 9 years of age: 5 drops per 2 tablespoons of carrier oil.
- Children over 9 years of: 6 drops per 2 tablespoons of carrier oil.
- Adults: 6 - 12 drops per 2 tablespoons of carrier oil.
- Suitable for
- your own composition of oils
- For children
from 6 months
from 7 months
from 8 months
from 9 months
- Natural ingredients
- chamomile (roman, Anthemis nobilis) essential oil
jojoba oil cold-pressed organic
- Quality of raw materials
- PSP – raw materials from Environmentally Friendly Production (Organic)
- For DIY cosmetics
- ingredient for cosmetics
- glass bottle
- for experts
Customers who bought this product also bought: